Plantsense Essential Oils are FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
The oils should be stored in an area that is NOT ACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN.
Pregnant and nursing women are advised not to use Essential Oils without the medical advice of a physician.
Prior to using Essential Oils, a skin test is recommended. This can be done by diluting 1 drop of the Essential Oil in 4 drops of a Carrier Oil and applying a drop size amount to a small area of skin that is not sensitive. Do not use near the eyes, nose, ears, mouth or on any other sensitive areas of skin.
• This guide and the contents of this website is not meant as a substitute for medical advice.
• If you have easily irritated skin, try using essential oils with a carrier oil first.
• Citrus oils can increase sun sensitivity; avoid direct exposure to the sun after applying on skin.
• Keep essential oils stored away from sunlight and moisture.
• Essential oils are extremely concentrated so avoid plastic containers for storing essential oils.
• Use glass or ceramic bottles to use, mix or store.
• Essential Oils can stain clothing, fabric and furniture.
Those seeking medical care to manage moods, behaviors, or disorders should treat essential oils as a complementary remedy rather than a replacement for any medicinal treatments or prescriptions.
Potential side effects include redness, rash, hives, burning, bleeding disorders, decreased speed of healing, low blood pressure, dizziness, headache, nausea, convulsions and rapid heartbeat.
To prevent any side effects, consult with a medical professional prior to use.
In the event of an allergic reaction, discontinue use and see a doctor, pharmacist, or allergist immediately.
Individuals with health disorders, skin ailments, on prescription drugs, undergoing surgery, or who are at risk of experiencing strokes, heart attacks, or atherosclerosis are also advised to seek medical consultation prior to any use.
It is imperative to consult a medical practitioner before using any oil for specific medical purposes.