Chamomile Pure Essential Oil – 10ml
Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind.
The word “chamomile” comes from the Greek word chamaeleon, which means “earth-apple” because the plant’s scent resembles apples.
Roman Chamomile received the nickname the “plant’s physician” because of its ability to have positive effects on nearby surrounding plants.
The essential oil is extracted from the daisy-like flowers, and the flower heads are often dried to make chamomile tea.
- Characteristics: Herbal Sweet Scent.
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Nett Volume:10ml
5 in stock
Benefits and Uses:
Chamomile is gentle and versatile with a multitude of uses and benefits! A few drops in a diffuser and the classy herbal sweet scent freshens up any room. You can also use it as follows:
Spray: Create a mixture that contains 10 to 15 drops of chamomile oil per ounce of water, pour it into a spray bottle, and spritz away!
Massage: Dilute a few drops of chamomile oil with a base oil and gently massage it into the skin.
Bathe: Run a warm bath and add 4 to 6 drops of chamomile oil. Relax in the for at least 10 mins to allow the aroma to work.
- 1. Anti-inflammatory properties help calm skin inflammation and redness. A useful natural remedy for acne.
- 2. Promotes sleep – chamomile has long been linked with helping improve sleep quality and help those with insomnia.
- 3. Alleviate anxiety – Chamomile Oil helps alleviate anxiety by acting as a mild sedative.
- 4. Gentle for Children
One of the most gentle essential oils on the planet, Chamomile is often called the “child calmer” because of its ability to help children calm down. For centuries, mothers have used chamomile to calm crying children, reduce fevers, eliminate ear aches and soothe upset stomachs.Full Information