Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil – 10ml
Tea Tree Oil is also known as Melaleuca Oil. It is distilled from the leaves of the native Australian plant Melaleuca alternifolia. This oil has been used for centuries as a healing treatment, particularly for skin conditions. Tea tree oil is best known for its antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Characteristics: Fresh, Earthy Scent.
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Nett Volume:10ml
Other uses of Tea Tree Oil include:
- • Wound dressing. Place a few drops of oil onto the dressing to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- • Natural dandruff remedy. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into regular shampoo and wash hair as normal.
- • Acne treatment. Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to a half cup of water. Apply to the face with a cotton pad once daily.
- • Household cleaner. Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water and a half cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use it as an all-purpose antimicrobial cleaner.
IMPORTANT: Tea Tree Oil is poisonous when taken internally. It should be kept away from pets and children. Tea Tree Oil should not be used in or around the mouth.Full Information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.